Forum Home user cp Members Faq? Calendar
USM News & Home page Downloads USM Store Contact USM Links Mission    
Register Today!

Welcome to the UnitedStatesMilitia.com community !

As a citizen of the United States, you are a member of the Constitutionally guaranteed unorganized militia.

Everything you have heard about militias from the media is likely wrong. Main stream news has primarily reported on the negative stereotypes and criminal activity of groups that have nothing to do with militia. The true militia has exactly the opposite purpose; to uphold the law and the Constitution.

The USM is a growing community of Americans that believe that the supreme laws of our Constitution must be diligently protected and upheld. Fostering the lawful rebirth of State militia is a crucial step in preserving the Republic.

America promises freedom for all and we pride ourselves on being inclusive; Every Color, Every Culture, One Country.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. Take a moment to join our community and you will join hundreds of members with access to special features. Registration is easy and free and carries no obligation.

If you have any questions, or any problems with the registration process, please CLICK HERE to contact us.

Not A Member Yet? REGISTER today and become part of the USM community.

Go Back   United States Militia Forums > Regional communication for readiness groups. > Great Lakes 1st Rifle > Ohio Patriot Guard
USM Store Donate to USM.com USM Video Classroom USM Quiz Center USM Awards

Old 01-23-2010, 06:05 PM   #1
US Militia
USM Administrator

USA State:
US Militia has demonstrated honorable motivesUS Militia has demonstrated honorable motives
USM Recruiter: Award for 5 credited referrals into the USM Community, or a demonstrable and significant effort on the part of a member to assist in the growth of the USM Community. - Issue reason: Qualified One Year Tenure: Award for 1 Year active service in the USM Community. To qualify for this award, a member must also be actively working with a local group within the USM Community. - Issue reason:  USM Marksman II: Award for cumulating a min. of 60 hours advanced firearms training from Military Service, Appleseed project (8 day) or a recognized  training provider. To qualify, a member must also be actively working with a  local group within the USM Community. - Issue reason: Qualified Three Years Tenure: Award for 3 Years active service in the USM Community. To qualify for this award, a member must also be actively working with a local group within the USM Community. - Issue reason: Qualified Certified Medic or EMT: Award for Certified Medics, Emergency Medical Technicians, or those members who have completed a minimum 40 hour class in Tactical Medicine from a commercial training provider. - Issue reason: Qualified USM Contributor, Gold: Contribute $100 to the growth of the USM Community - Issue reason: Contributor 
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Default Ohio Patriot Guard

: ohiopatriotguard@gmail.com

shadowzx on the USM forums

Web Site: Unitedstatesmilitia.com

Last edited by US Militia : 08-16-2010 at 09:18 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:06 AM   #2
Wil
Recruit

USA State:
Wil has embarked on a distinguished road
Default I would like to know more

My name is Wil. I live in the Cincinnati area. I would like to know more about your organization. Please post or shoot me out an email or phone call anytime.

Thanks,

Wil
Old 01-27-2010, 01:09 PM   #3
Wil
Recruit

USA State:
Wil has embarked on a distinguished road
Default I apologize

I apologize Colonel. I am kind of new at this. I was hoping that you would post some information and discuss some of the issues regarding Ohio. I for one am very concerned with the way things are going.

Today, the owner of my company had a company wide meeting. He informed us he is shutting the company down today and that we are not going to get paid this Friday for the last two weeks. I guess I have just joined an ever growing number of Americans who are being hammered.

How is it that individuals, organizations, and companies are all cutting back but the govenment is spending like it is going out of style. It did not make me feel any better to hear that Obama has put a spending freeze on. What does that really mean anyway? Does that mean he is going to stop over taxing? Does it mean the Treasury is going to stop printing and devaluing the Dollar and increasing inflation? Does it mean that new jobs will be created for me and other Americans?

Im not a financial wiz (Intro to Accounting Freshman Year) or anything, but if I had to guess, I would have to say, "probably not on all accounts"!

MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION!!!

What the hell has happened to our Republic? Doesnt anyone else want to talk about this? Am I alone? Why are "We the people" not organizing and holding our representatives accountable???
Old 03-21-2010, 09:01 PM   #4
shadowzx
Recruit

USA State:
shadowzx has embarked on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to shadowzx Send a message via Yahoo to shadowzx
One Year Tenure: Award for 1 Year active service in the USM Community. To qualify for this award, a member must also be actively working with a local group within the USM Community. - Issue reason: Qualified Participation Army Veteran:  - Issue reason: Qualified Service USM Marksman: Award for completing a minimum 16 hour entry level Marksmanship training class from Appleseed project or a recognized  Commercial training provider. To qualify, a member should also be actively working with a local group within the USM Community. - Issue reason: Qualified USM Marksman II: Award for cumulating a min. of 60 hours advanced firearms training from Military Service, Appleseed project (8 day) or a recognized  training provider. To qualify, a member must also be actively working with a  local group within the USM Community. - Issue reason: Qualified 
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Will
What has happened to our republic is we the people have not held our employees (govt.) feet to the fire when they piss on the constitution. Its time we started. Reminding them who works for whom.
Old 04-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #5
Ssgtremy
Discens

USA State:
Ssgtremy has embarked on a distinguished road
Marine Corp Veteran:  - Issue reason: Qualified Service 
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Anyone seeking info for recruiting purposes may also contact me as well by PM through these forums.

Last edited by Ssgtremy : 04-13-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:30 AM   #6
Outlaw1%er

USA State:
Outlaw1%er has embarked on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssgtremy
Anyone seeking info for recruiting purposes may also contact me as well by PM through these forums.
Ive tried to pm you, but it says ur mail is full.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:49 PM   #7
Monzilla

USA State:
Monzilla has embarked on a distinguished road
Default Interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssgtremy

Sir, I am in the Dayton area and am requesting info on becoming a member.
Please send me an email or post. I have already requested membership per the user's panel.

Thanks in advance.
Monzilla
Old 01-29-2011, 06:19 PM   #8
Equalizer
Recruit

USA State:
Equalizer has embarked on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Equalizer
Marine Corp Veteran:  - Issue reason: Qualified Service 
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Monzilla,
I was contacted by Ssgt Remy, regarding your location. I am in your area. Contact me, if you are looking to join a unit. equalizer0311@hushmail.com
Watchmen of Ohio
Old 01-29-2011, 08:00 PM   #9
Monzilla

USA State:
Monzilla has embarked on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equalizer
Monzilla,
I was contacted by Ssgt Remy, regarding your location. I am in your area. Contact me, if you are looking to join a unit. equalizer0311@hushmail.com
Copy that.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:11 PM   #10
USMCPATRIOT

USA State:
USMCPATRIOT has embarked on a distinguished road
Default To All Who see these Presents, Greetings

My name is Bob, I am a Marine Corps Veteran who lives in rural Geauga County. I am looking to join up with a local unit. I have access to land which could be used for training.
Semper Fi